In addition of the keynotes, the 17th ICHA will promote seven plenary sessions with important names of harmful algae in the world. Know the plenary speakers below and check out the complete curriculum of them all at "Program".
- Ichiro Imai, Graduate School of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University, JP
- Marina Montresor, Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn, IT
- Marli de Fatima Fiore, Center for Nuclear Energy in Agriculture, University of São Paulo, BR
- Nestor Lagos, Faculty of Medicine, University of Chile, CL
- Philipp Hess, Phycotoxin laboratory, University of Nantes, FR
- Raphael Kudela, Ocean Sciences Department, University of California Santa Cruz, USA
- Satoshi Nagai, Fisheries Research Agency of Japan, JP